Monday, October 15, 2012

Fourth Letter to My Little One

Below is our fourth letter, written the day we went to hear our child's heartbeat for the first time! Words can not express how great that moment is. That moment is also very shocking, as the reality begins to sink in that you have created life! Enjoy!



10/15/2012
My Little One,

It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into.
~ Terri Guillemets

Today, your father and I both went to your first appointment. We are now 10 weeks pregnant! During this visit, we were blessed to hear your heartbeat. It was beating so quickly at 164 beats per minute. It was one of the best moments that your father and I have ever had and the reality that you will become a part of our world became that much more real for us. 

After our appointment, we went to a celebratory lunch where we both had cheeseburgers and fries. We also sent a text to our families letting them all know how well our appointment went. When lunch was over, both your father and I returned to work in one of the best moods we could have been in! You have already begun to change our lives little one!
Love You Always,

Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts